Friday, March 18, 2005

A picture is worth a thousand words

The harriers didn't turn last night, peaceful bliss! The new crew is here and my stuff is all packed, there's 4 of them which caused quite a crowd in the office. So I did what any self respecting corpsman would do when there's too little work and too many people, I skated away and took a day off! The replacement corpsman for my old unit, Pat, came by and he offered a nice solid escape route by asking for help. Hah! We walked down to see the fella's from the Moonlighters, another good day of fellowship and unlike the day at the chow hall, I had my camera with me and took a bunch of pictures, check em out. Another awesome day in the Sand Box, unlike some people, it doesn't take much to make me happy and today I was.

Hey, did I tell you that I'M GETTING MARRIED?

No comments: