Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Fast times

Sorry for the lack of posts, my life over the last few weeks has been extremely busy, gone every weekend moving stuff down to San Diego or Arizona, packing at night and working late on medical records so I don't leave replacement dude in a world of hurt. My flight surgeon has been getting the whip out (and he knows it, yeah I know you read this!) and I've been typing physicals like mad way after close of business. Even though time seems to be running out, looks like Doc and I are going to get records to where we want them to be.

In many ways I'm going to miss this place, I've made some great friends and you couldn't ask for a nicer bunch of people. But 380 Marines and one Corpsman? I'm lucky that I'm not being sent to a mental institution, I was going on burn out but recently have gotten my 30th or so wind. Wish I could afford short timers syndrome but the karma from doing that catches up with you later (plus my replacement is a 6'5 gorilla). I'll miss these guys but I am happy to see new sights! Anything is a breather from here, remember when I said going to war was a vacation from this office? I wasn't kidding, Smitty is already looking forward to going to the sandbox.

If any of my guys are reading this, you know where to find me, see ya on the flip side, I think it's going to be a while before you forget me.

No comments: