Sunday, December 31, 2006

Limited release?

There has been this movie I’ve been waiting to come out for 5 months or so called Pan’s Labyrinth. It has a 99 percent with the critics and 97 with the users at RottenTomatoes.com (which is unheard of high), I saw the previews right after I returned from my past Iraqi adventure and my wife and I both said, yup, we have to see that movie.

So the movie comes out yesterday and living in a fairly large city, just about everything shows here… that is except for Pan’s Labyrinth. Guess there’s a limited release on the 29th of December and another one on January 12th. With 68 out of 69 positive reviews, would have thought they could have done better then the very limited release that they have had so far.

Anyhow, check out the clip, interesting stuff.

No comments: