Sunday, January 20, 2008

Living in a pink room with a chick

Well actually his last name is Chick and the girl that lived there before painted it a bright pink color. Being married to a girl with pink hair, I didn't even notice till he started complaining and said, "oh". He wants to repaint, I could care less but if it keeps him happy then I'm all for it, cranky roommates suck. (I have pictures that I'll post once I get my own connection and pictures of the trip)

It looks like I'll have my own internet connection in a couple of days, today is just going though base indoc and getting used to the time change. Actually, I haven't had a single problem with the shift. I'm getting used to this world hopping gig.

The base is full of improvements and new stuff, attacks are down and it seems like we're in the middle of a busy growing community. Believe what you may but for the first time, it feels like we're making a difference out here. There is change in the air.

Take care everyone and thanks for the support.

No comments: