Thursday, September 18, 2008

Blog4Tix and Vegas

If you're in Vegas Thursday and Friday sign up for Blog4Tix, they're giving out free tickets to Blue Man Group, Mamma Mia, Siegfried & Roy's Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat and the Roller Coaster at NYNY. Unless someone wants to go with me to a night show tonight, I'm going to probably just chek out the Roller Coaster or the Secret Garden tomorrow. All they ask is for a blog post afterwards, nothing better then free:)

I'm staying at Arizona Charlies who gave me a great suite for 32 bucks a night. I'm beginning to see the lure of the city, last night driving into town I had just finished crossing a wasteland around midnight and suddenly the whole skyline is lit up like a Christmas tree. This is the first time I’ve been here in 10 years and my first impressions? It’s beautiful.

My wife flies in tomorrow so I think I'm just going to explore today. Right now, I'm going to check out the steak and eggs breakfast for 3.99 across the way. Drop me a line if you’re in the area.

No comments: