Friday, January 27, 2006

Have you heard this?

Ding, Fries are Done!!!

I know, tasteless but my mouth is still burning from all of that spicy Thai food on the vacation. Slowly getting the house in order and mindset back to work. It's hard this time around, had a pretty good time. It's been years since I've had so much fun, maybe it's the company. Will be posting more of the pictures soon.

Hat tip to my slacker blog child devildoc8406, after 2 months of not posting, my size 10 and a half boot up his arse has caused his fingers to type out a post. He's heading back to the sandbox as a CASEVAC corpsman in a few weeks, stop by and wish him well. Hopefully he'll post more once he gets out there. If not, next time I see him, I'll pull something like that guy from in the video on the prior post.

No comments: