Sunday, February 11, 2007

2007 Milblog Conference

Will be taking place in Arlington VA on the 4th and 5th of May.

There will be 4 panels,

From the Front, milbloggers who blogged from Iraq and Afghanistan.

All in the family, will be those left behind, the spouses and significant others

Potluck, will be a mix of milbloggers

And finally Wounded Warriors, Healers and Angels section of which I’m a panelist.

My wife and I both plan on attending, that is if we can gather up the funds. I'm still a very lowly enlisted man but don't worry, I'm going to do everything in my power to make it. (if you're interested in helping fund this trip, there's a donation button on the side bar!) This is an event that I wouldn't miss for the world, I’m really looking forward to this, people whose lives I’ve followed and have admired from afar. Finally, a chance to meet some of these folk face to face.

More info can be found here, if you’re a reader of mine, a milblogger or a reader of milblogs, it would be great to see you.

No comments: