Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Update on my Convention Trip Fund Drive

Nine days into the fund drive the total is now at 325 dollars, thanks everybody, specially Bane who has been whipping his readers to my cause with a fund drive.

If this is your first time over here, I'm trying to gather funds to help support my trip to the 2007 Milblog Convention in Arlington VA in May. I don't like asking for hand outs, but the 1000 or so dollars that the trip is going to set me back is going to make a huge dent in the budget of this lowly enlisted guy so I'm hanging my cyberthumb out to the blogosphere.

Donations can be made by clicking on that little button under the milblog banner.

Thanks to Carla, Gina, Courtney, Jean, LL, Richard, Jennifer and some folk who want to remain unnamed. Guys and Gals, expect stuff from DC and other nick nacks! Thank you!!

No comments: