Here are the "Official Rules""Each player of this game starts with 6 weird
things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6
weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose
6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that
says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog."
Can I even tag 6 people who do these things? Hmm. Well here goes…
1. I can’t start a book without finishing it, no matter how crappy it is and am have the talent to read in any situation. Have read for hours flying around at night by chem-light, boredom isn’t something I suffer from.
2. I have 2000 plus books on shelves all in alphabetical order, I’ve spent too much time in libraries and I can’t stand books thrown around.
3. I’ve grown an attachment to my technological devices, I feel naked without my computer or cell phone around, one of these days, I’m afraid I’ll volunteer for a direct line into my brain.
4. I have horrible stage fright but after I get over the first few seconds I do alright.
5. There’s a devil that lives inside of me that makes me pull pranks on others, I have little control of him and we don’t converse much.
6. I’m lazy but I like doing crazy hard impossible jobs, my family always calls me up for any sort of unsavory slave labor job.
Sorry guys, I’m just following the rules so…
Army Wife Toddler Mom
Crazy Lawsuit Game
and last but not least
I tagged the folk who I think will have the greatest chance of actually filling this out.