Friday, March 05, 2004

Crud...

Three quarters of us have the crud, me included. I got over the crud I had before we left and now I'm coming down with this, at least I brought a lot of cold meds. Other news we've got kicked out of our holding cell circus tent by an incoming Army unit that must stay close together (like it matters if my unit is close together or not?). Spent the morning putting on moleskin and sunblock, other then that and the crud everybody looks to be doing alright, have no depressed people about, sure they're out there but not in my unit, well yet that is. You know this is somewhat peaceful out here from my point of view. You know everybody is doing good when the doc's bored. This gives me a chance to catch my breath before we head into the real work. Take care.

No comments: