Sunday, February 01, 2004

Smoothness lost
I've lost all of the smoothness I had this entire week and can't seem to regain it. Sitting here on a Sunday afternoon screening records and making hit lists, joy joy, I just love being here on Sunday, I could use the excuse that I don't have to be here because I have other people working for me and they do a great job but I can't frigging stop thinking about work! Anyhow I'm just passing greetings to everyone. Tomorrow we have a new Flight Surgeon is checking in and a new HM1, I know I have a lot of work that still needs to be done but what am I going to do with all of these people? I'm riding ontop a tiger that keeps getting bigger each day. I could use some extra arms and quicker brain cells. I'm not sure why I've been so cranky lately, need to take some chill pills. Guess yelling just sets me off when I'm like this, don't know. My life is messy right now and I don't know how to get it cleaned up and after work I just don't have the energy to do anything and everyone expects me to follow their schedules. I just need some time alone and no one wants to grant it. Give me a while I'll see if I can come up with some uplifting stuff.

No comments: