Wednesday, April 13, 2005

I'm a slacker

Once again I’m doc the traveling man and with Tragic about, we’ve been focusing on each other and I haven’t had or needed much escape time. I met her family the weekend before last and this weekend she’s coming with me out to Arizona to meet my family. Hopefully it goes as well for her as it went for me meeting her family. There is always that little bit of apprehension before you bring home the girl that you plan on marrying, specially when you’re from redneck country and your fiancé has pink hair. I’m the obvious diplomat and after they meet her, they won’t be able to get enough. My favorite picture of her.

We’re getting back into the state side footing at work, blood draws and much shuffling of paperwork. There’s a viscous rumor out that my squadron medical might be having a CG inspection at the end of the month. So I’m dotting many I’s and dotting a few t’s, I think we look alright but I might as well get it done before my nights are taken up again with romance.

Sorry about the delay in blogging, with Tragic till a couple of days ago and my work load, I haven’t had much spare time. Plus the last few days, I’ve been struck by the evil game Half-life 2, which totally takes kicks butt over Doom 3 (which I also play), both are mental cocaine for game addictive personalities like me.

No comments: