Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Milblogs made the daily show!

Relaxing tonight and was catching up on my blog reading when my cousin Greene from Australia calls and says turn on the daily show. To late to catch it on TV now but John Hockenberry talked with Jon Steward about his Wired Article about Milblogs, Blackfive did a post about it last week which I totally missed till tonight. You can probably find the video on Comedy Central's Daily Show Videos section tomorrow, check it out if it shows up. 2 Slick, Blackfive, 365 and a Wake up and a couple of others were mentioned. Good stuff!

I've been out of the loop for the last couple of weeks enjoying my newly married life which is totally great. Still posting pictures over at my fotopage, tonight just checking out what's happening in the world, any campers out there? Watch out for coyotes, ran across this crazy video of a coyote attack. Not for faint of heart...

No comments: