Saturday, August 18, 2007

Question...

How many of my readers became Corpsman after reading this blog and how many unknown blog children are have I seeded? I received a letter of support from a reader who's going through FMSS (Field Medical Service School) who joined and became a Corpsman after reading about my life here. Thanks Rob, I haven’t mentioned but your letter made my day and that day in particular was in need of some making.

I know I’ve had a couple of rough weeks and I apologize to you guys for dragging you though my emotional gutter with all of those depressing heart wrenching posts but I am getting better. It not often in ones life that you get dumped by the girl of your dreams and it takes longer for the image to fade of someone you thought of as a goddess, it doesn’t help that I have 3000 plus pictures of the girl sitting about and days of video footage. What am I going to do with all of this stuff?

For some odd reason, I have people out there that look up to me and I don’t plan on letting any of them down. So I’m picking up my chin and working on moving on, there is more life out there and before too much longer, I’m planning on living it again. Thanks for reading and the kind comments.

No comments: