Saturday, April 14, 2012

My wife calls me a "Disaster Whore"

Anytime something bad happens in the world, I'm all over it.  I'm like the kid from the movie Final Destination, I start throwing out numbers.  Tonight is twister night on the news and I have friend in Kansas and I'm hoping they are all alright.  I think something is wrong with my inner workings, I get excited by "Acts of God".  A couple of days ago, it was earthquakes, I have an earthquake app on my Samsung Epic and when the 8.6 earthquake hit in Indonesia, my phone vibrates, there's a Google map of the world with a circle showing how far away it was felt and the circle went halfway across Australia and Afghanistan.  That's huge.  Then the earthquakes in Mexico the next day.  I can't peel my eyes away.

Anyhow, if you're in the path of the tornado's in the plains, take cover and I'm looking forward to your stories on the other side.

No comments: