Wednesday, January 17, 2007

A fine start to the morning

I drive a huge ugly peeling diesel suburban who is in serious need of some loving care of which I plan on providing in the near future but need to wait till the time comes along. I know she’s old and a bit battered but she’s one of the most comfortable vehicles I’ve ever had the pleasure of owning.

This morning, I was minding my business driving to work and pull up to the front gate and the Marine guard there says “Good morning Doc, looks like you could use a new car”. A complete stranger! Talk about having to eat a serving of humble pie. Sigh!

I’ve switched units so I’m working with a bunch of new faces, new challenges, so far so good. I miss the old crew but I like the change of pace.

I posted a video that my old Doc made of flying around Iraq, good stuff!

No comments: