Thursday, November 13, 2008

"Tagged" as a "Bookworm :)"

One of my favorite Soldiers Angels Kathi tagged me as a bookworm (or as she says "who is the most voracious reader I know!". Guess that's saying a lot.

The rules are: Pass it on to five other bloggers, and tell them to open the nearest book to page 56. Write out the fifth sentence on that page, and also the next two to five sentences. The CLOSEST BOOK, NOT YOUR FAVORITE, OR MOST INTELLECTUAL!

The closest book to me is sitting on a stack of books on my bedside table, Sherman Alexie's "Ten Little Indians" and here what it says on the 5th through 10th sentence:

"Hey, now," I said. "I thought this was a bipartisan dinner?"
"It is bipartisan," said the second Replublican husband. "I used to be with Senator Gorton. Nobody ever worked in his office."
Slade Gorton is a famous Indian fighter who wants to abolish all Indian tribes.

With a random spin of the blogging bottle, I pick (people who might fill this out)

I've always wondered whats lurking on her shelves so ArmyWife ToddlerMom,
Let's pull Carla of Some Soldiers Mom into this too,
Lets take a glance at what's going on on the front lines with Joe of Fobbits need ice cream too if he has time to fill these things out and my old buddies at Seth, Crazy Lawsuit Game and my favorite ex-burrito maker Doombunny of You Are Not Special

Sorry guys, tough questions that people want to know.

No comments: