Tuesday, November 22, 2005

I'm not sure I would have left the 8th grade

I've been watching CNN's coverage of Debra Lafave she's the 25 year old teacher accused of having sex with a 14 year old student. I bet the only regret that kid has is letting the cat out of the bag. I know I’ll probably get grief about saying this but a vast majority of males have had fantasies about hooking up with a hot teacher. What’s going to happen next? Playboy center fold?

(note: I'm very happily married and wouldn't trade my wife for a 1000 Debra's. In theory I think what Debra did is wrong because she was in a teaching position but I think punishment should match the injuried parties not the crime itself and unless his parents are forcing him to say Debra is evil, he's not going to say it. Why do you think this didn't go to trial?)

No comments: